Monday, March 12, 2007

Mhm...monday...

Yup, another my monday. I hate monday's. Monday and Friday both suck because 1) we have to carry all of our books to school and 2) it means we have short classes. Which I hate. You can never get anything done in 45 minutes.

Jenny is still being wierd...and not just to me, but to everyone. Even Neels and Greg. Some people are done putting up with her, and I can see why. She's making a lot more enemies than friends at the moment. And she's seriously getting on peoples nerves. So what if she is on antidepressants, so are a lot of people. Does'nt give her permission to be a complete bitch to everyone. In the beginning of the school year she wasn't like this...She can go ahead and blame me and Neelou for it and say that we ditched her ,etc. ever since we got boyfriends, but she was like this before that. I seriously don't understand why she's trying to push us all away...

On a happier note, I'm no longer failing biology! Yay! Not that that really matters...

It's odd how a lot of things have changed in the past couple of months. A lot of things have changed even since winter break. I mean, before break I didn't really have any regrets. Now I have quite a few. I did start wearing T-shirts again, which is always a good thing. I kind of stopped after I started cutting. Even when I was cutting my leg, I didn't wear T-shirts much. Mostly sweatshirts. I look better in t-shirts too, so that's always a plus.

I'm still kind of scared for Mark. He asked me last night what I would do if he jumped off a bridge. He stopped drinking recently, because of his girlfriend, so that is awesome. He also stopped doing the painkillers. He took 28. Yeah, 6 more than I did that one time...he's also a cutter. I seriously don't know what I would do if he ever did kill himself. He's my newest friend, but he already knows more about me than most of my other friends. To lose him would be...terrible. He promised he wouldn't though. I hope he can keep that promise.

Neelou was really quiet today. I thought she was stoned, but she wouldn't ever do drugs.
She didn't even say anything really perverted or anything! O.o That's just odd for her. Usually every other things she says is perverted. I wonder if it had anything to do with her atics last night with Jonathan. So far we know they didn't DO IT but that there was a large amount of touching, and from what I heard from Jonathan, she started it. So I dunno what exactly happened, but it wasn't quite good...she's to damn submissive xD

At lunch...there was some guy on guy action in the library and someone attempted to jump a bookshelf. Problem was that Greg,Jonathan,Neels, and me were on the other side...kind of like what happened last week when one of the guys threw a backpack over the shelf at me and Greg. Stupid upperclassmen...I'll be so happy when I'm a sophomore.

Loves, Heart

No comments: