Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Suicide, oh what fun

I have a box
in side are 34 suicide notes, 20 of which I have written since I met you, 12 of which you have talked me out of using, and 4 of which the thought of what you would think has helped me decide not to kill myself
every note has a sticky note
with the date
and why I did not complete it

Someone said this to me on the comp today. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I'm supposed to respond. Everyone is all suicidal and depressed. I cut once...today. Stupid me and my spaz moments. I just get a bit out of control and oops...looks like I cut again. Damn...

Neelou broke up with Jonathan. Long story short, now she says she did the wrong thing and regrets doing it *rolls eyes*. I dunno..if they get back together, things are going to be way awkward. And I don't know how well me and Greg are doing. We've been kind of at each other recently. I'm in Alaska for spring break, so I'm really beginning to miss him. And everyone is getting on my nerves about the break up. Kind of at the breaking point. And my parents keep bringing up that I'm suicidal and a cutter etc. I'm tired of it.

More tomorrow, I promise. Loves, Hearts

No comments: