Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday's Are Good Days

Well, in some aspects. Lunch time was..er..pretty stupid. The stupid band geeks were throwing books at us and bugging us. We, of course, threw the books back. Well, actaully, Greg did the throwing. Then they wouldn't leave us the hell alone!

So last night I got 5 hours of sleep. Charlie hacked into Jonathan's e-mail and sent Neelou all of the e-mails between Jonathan and his ex (from when they were still together). She was going to dump him, but some things kinda changed her mind. She said he didn't even talk about sex with his old girlfriend, which he does quite a bit with Neels. She also said it seems like he loves her more than he does Neelou. Sasha...yeah...that's her name. But Jonathan said it was in he past etc. Pretty much the same thing that I told her. Greg told her she should break up with him, but I told her she shouldn't. Haha...I see the way they look at each other though, they love each other. And you can tell. The way he talks about her when she's not around and stuff like that. Yeah...I told her she would regret it if she broke up with him now. It's been 3 months, and they haven't had any problems, something was bound to happen.

Jonathan is pissed at Charlie though. I can totally see why too. Charlie had absolutely no right to do that. Some things people just should'nt see. I seriously can't figure out if Charlie is A) Stupid as hell, or B) has no moral values and only thinks of himself, or C) Really wants to fuck up peoples relationships. Or a combination of all of them. If he hadn't done that though, nothing like this would have happened.

I got to go to dance last night. W00t! It was a lot of fun. We did kickboxing and some hip hop. Everyone is trying to get in shape for Worlds. Though I am not going, it's still a lot of fun to work out with the group. And my legs and arms are sore enough to show that I did get some good excercise. I also learned part of my new Slip Jig, which I am totally excited to do in the next feis. Can't wait...First I actually have to master the lead though...

Tess scratched up part of her neck :( Playing out in the field...But at least she is happy. Having 4 acres to run around in is sooo good for her. She is a lot happier and calmer now. No one really believes me when I tell them about how she was before. OHSET is in 2 weeks though, and I am so not ready :/

Loves, Heart

No comments: